About NOVUS SCIENTIA JOURNALS
Novus Scientia Journals are devoted to the publication of original research papers in all areas of science and Technology. We invite scientifically based research articles which will be peer reviewed. Novus Scientia Journals provide researchers with continuing education in basic , advanced and innovative scientific research. Novus Scientia Journals dedicated to all branches of science with following objectives:
1. To maintain the utmost standards of editorial integrity and to use technologies to coerce innovation and improve the communication of journal content
2. To publish original, important, valid, peer-reviewed articles on a diverse range of scientific topics
3. To enable researchers to remain informed in multiple areas of technology, including developments in fields other than their own
4. To inform viewers about the different aspects of research.
5. To achieve the highest level of ethical science journalism and to produce a publication that is timely, realistic, and pleasurable to read.
6. To provide skilled publishing services to the scientific person as author, editor, professionals, teachers, students assisting them improve their knowledge.
Novus Scientia Journals publish high quality peer-reviewed review articles, research papers, short communications in all aspects of Biology, Pharmaceutical and Engineering Technology, Health & Life Science, Biotechnology, Chemistry and Applied Science etc.
INDEXING: Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS), Google Scholar, Science Central